How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 on Froyo and Gingerbread
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is another remarkable smart phone product by Samsung which is based on Android OS 2.2 (Froyo) , it can also be update to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). Now, here we will teach you, how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace on Android OS 2.2 (Froyo) and also on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.There are many benefits to root Galaxy Ace such as, you can capture screenshots comfortably and after rooting your Samsung Galaxy Ace you can customize it more easily.
We are here providing two methods of rooting one on Android 2.2 Froyo and other on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Discliamer: Continue at your own Risk. Warranty will be void after rooting your phone. You may bricked your phone, if you will make any mistake. Technoxone is not liable for any damage or in case you bricks your device.
Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
All drivers should be installed.
A Computer System i.e PC or Laptop.
SuperOneClick (Only For Froyo Method)
Upd_1.zip (Only For Gingerbread Method)
Procedure To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 on Android 2.2 Froyo:
- Step One: Download & Extract the SuperOneClick which is mentioned above.
- Step Two: Enable USB Debugging Mode. (Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging).
- Step Three: Connect the phone with computer via usb cable.
- Step Four: Open SuperOneclick.exe and press the big root button then wait for the process to complete.
- Step Five: Phone will automatically restart now.
Your Samsung Galaxy Ace running on Android 2.2 Froyo has rooted now.
Procedure To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 on Android 2.3 Gingerbread:
- Step One: Connect the phone to computer with the help of usb cable (make sure that the SD card has mounted in the phone.)
- Step Two: Download the Upd_1.zip from the link given above and copy it on the SD Card.
- Step Three: Now reboot the phone in the recovery mode. You can reach the recovery mode by holding power and home button simultaneously. Unhold only the power button when you see the Samsung’s Logo on the screen.
- Step Four: While reaching at recovery mode, navigate to update from SD card option and select upd_.1zip. Then it will flash the file.
- Step Five: Reboot Your Phone
That’s it your Samsung Galaxy Ace running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread has rooted now.
If you have any issues or problems while rooting your phone then don’t hesitate to ask questions in the comment box below, we will try solve your issues as soon as possible.